Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm not very connected right now

Comcast and I have had a falling out. It's been a long time coming, and I think we both sort of expected it.

The writing's been on the wall for a while. The first time Comcast came over I knew it was going to be problematic when they tried to install their shit on my computer. I mean, talk about moving too fast. Boundaries, right?

As time went on, when we talked on the phone I felt as though we were speaking different languages. Now, as long as I'm going to be going home to MI for a couple of weeks, I felt like it was time. Besides, I met someone new I'm kind of into - Verizon Fios. Very fast and easy apparently, and I think that's what i'm looking for right now.

Anyway, point is, it may be hard to contact me for a little while. Sorting out the Internet is priority 1 once I'm in Michigan.

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

Hello Daniel,

I am sorry to learn about your Comcast service.

I work for Comcast and I will be happy offer my assistance in getting this resolved.

If you are interested in my assistance, please send me your account phone number so that I can assist further.

Thanks in advance for allowing me to assist!

Best Regards,

Mark C.
Comcast Corp.
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com