Wednesday, December 10, 2008

today was a good day

Things are looking up slightly . . .

This coming Monday, it looks like I'll be raising toasts to the season at British embassy thanks to my good friend Farah who has wrangled me an invitation. She's kind of a force of nature when it comes to doing interesting things. Thanks Flail! I have to see if I still fit into my suit. Crap!

Second, my second "interactive" article will go up on MSNBC.com probably later today (it's like 1:00 AM now) thanks to my other good friend and all-around good person, Helen. She's awesome. Yay Helen. I'll post the direct link once it's up.

Third, I just had dinner with my buddy Stan who I got to know while I was in grad school. He's one of those friends you get so tight with that you can pick up years later without skipping a beat. His wife and daughter, who I met for the first time today are great too. I look forward to staying in touch with him better.


Working with computers makes me want to be a builder or painter.
pic by: Andreas Solberg on Flickr
And finally, the most personally relieving, but probably least interesting to the public at large . . . . I got my dev server working on my home computer, and even installed code(s) to diagram my MySQL database and let me play around with AJAX we should have on the website I'm building already.

No comments: