Sunday, June 10, 2007

Listen, you have to leave comments

I know there are two or three of you out there reading this blog, my only regular and reliable communication to the world outside Reston. I'm going to try and be better about emails and such, but for the time being, this is what I can manage to find time for.

The reason I know there are a handful of you out there is that you guys leave comments. If you're reading and not leaving comments, well . . . start.

Here's how:
To leave a comment and brighten my day, click on the link that says something to the effect of "0 comments" at the bottom of the post.

Then, you'll see a screen wherein you can put all manner of delightful words. The sublime and silly are accepted with equal joy.

If you're logged in as a googler, your comment will be posted under your name. Otherwise, choose a handle or post as anonymous.

So, what's on your minds?

2 comments:

Daniel Harrison said...

Lol. That totally made my day.

lkrino said...

I'm leaving Kansas this week. Meet me in Michigan this summer? Does Reston even have a Pinball Petes?!