Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Busy

Given that blogging is the lazy man's approach to keeping in touch with friends, and given that I haven't had a chance to even blog recently, I feel I should explain myself a touch.

I'm still at work now. It's about 24 o'clock, and I'm staring down the barrel of another couple hours of coding.

I'm actually only on google this minute because I was feeling lonely and hoped my inbox would be hiding some contact from the outside world.

Anyway, love to you all. I promise to write more - emails even - in a week or so.

2 comments:

thumps860 said...

How many hours are you working a week? This is not sounding like fun.

I went to San Francisco the week before last for a conference and a minute few days of vacation. Loved it! I have a new passion now. I went to Alcatraz and was absolutelu enthralled. I got back and bought 4 used books from Amazon. I'm already done with 2. Really fascinating and I almost didn't go because I thought, "How interesting could an old prison be?". Well, it totally captured the history buff in me as well as everything else.

San Francisco was great, but because of the conference, which was also excellent, I didn't get to do everything I had hoped to. Guess I'll just have to go back.

PS. You have never seen a hill until you have ben to San Francisco. And I thought Westchester was bad! If you can drive a stick on those hills, you are a genious. I could barely walk up, or down them. I'm not sure which was more frightening.

Daniel Harrison said...

I'm working between too many and way too many hours a week. My major problem these days is working hard, not smart.

I'm sure it'll get better as I grow less anxious and start to plan better.

I'm actually doing better this week. I'll leave by around 6 today.