Monday, May 28, 2007

Working on the weekend


busy as a . . . well, very busy

Well, Memorial Day isn't really the weekend, but I did work. Lots of things about working for a startup are great, but the hours are stern.

Among the good things are . . .
  • You get to do a bit of everything - I'm working on methodology, statistics, and web development
  • It's never boring
  • You get to say you've worked for a startup
  • It's small, so ideas only need so much vetting
But I worked today. And I'll probably be working through next weekend.

4 comments:

lkrino said...

I'm confused, you work for a start-up? Please explain. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Ur a monkey. How's that for explanation? But seriously. I work for U.S. News Ventures. We're a startup funded by U.S. News.

Anonymous said...

Get used to it !

karen said...

we were soooooo close to those beavers. i kinda wanted to jump in to the little pit with them. maybe next time we visit the zoo...