Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Basis for comparison

Hey, I reread my post about Reston, and I think I may have been too harsh on Reston's complete lack of harshness.

I should probably qualify what I said about my new neighborhood by displaying some pictures from my old one:

A car

Out my window one day (actually, while I was interviewing for my current job).

A rabbit

This is Easter in Washington Heights. It's as David-Lynch-esque/Donnie Darko
as my old neighborhood ever got. Usually if my old stomping grounds wanted to
be scary, someone would shoot someone else or stab a baby or something. Come to think of it, this rabbit's probably packing. He's definitely holding.


My skinhead bartender


James, from the local bar in my hood.
Not actually a skinhead. You just don't see
quirky people where I live now so much.

No comments: