Thursday, August 7, 2008

stoopid iPhone

I'm furious at this guy leaving with my phone!
I may not be able to stand myself if I buy my new iPhone in NYC's meatpacking district. Phil, if I come home with my collar popped I'm counting on you to fucking kick my ass.

I was visiting As. - who I'm staying with in NYC - at her job in the Chelsea Market and decided I'd go over to the new Apple Store for giggles. I got there and a very nice young lady informed me that they'd just sold out half an hour before.

No! Way! I guess I'll be coming back tomorrow since the feeding frenzy seems to be over and regular mortals can buy iPhones.

Meanwhile, trendy NYC remains kind of preposterous. I was riding a hipster bike in Brooklyn today (don't ask) and wanted to pull over and push myself down for being such a dork.

No comments: