Monday, May 19, 2008

Back from Kenya


I look a little fearful here, not so much because I'm a coward as because there's a goddamn lion within pouncing distance of my head.

Also, I'm a huge coward when it comes to being eaten.
So I'm back in the U.S. jet-lagged out of my gourd and suffering from what I'll politely call a case of "persistent indigestion". I'm a bit pissed about that last because I was fine the whole trip until the very end. I think I ate a tomato like a huge git.

I'll write more later about reflections and so forth on going to Kenya and helping to connect the school to the web.

As I say, I'm a bit under the weather today (didn't even go to kali class), so if I was supposed to contact you today, I apologize. I hope you'll forgive me.

1 comment:

farah stockman said...

I'm sorry I made you eat that tomato! My stomach has been ok. But then again, its made of iron....