Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fired!

Or more accurately, "let go", though semantics seem a bit thin at present.

I actually wasn't fired, because it wasn't like I was doing a crap job. The funding is just thin and they needed to tighten the belt, so to speak.

Anyway, I'm looking for a new gig and if you're reading this blog, you probably know me and know people who are looking to hire. I'll move as far as England if the opportunity is right, but I'm looking mostly in the NYC area.

I'm not bummed, so don't worry about me. The job was beginning to get on my nerves. I don't regret it, because I learned a lot about how not to run a business as well as a good deal about how to. This turn of events just lights a fire under a job search that was already under way.

1 comment:

Digital Dirk said...

Like the label. Dislike that you were unable to get to your next gig before this one dried up.