Thursday, October 1, 2009

My age

A coworker today underestimated my age by at least six years. While that's awesome for me, it's going to be even funnier for certain members of my family.

That's because I forgot to mention that my sister, who lives locally and is 4 years younger (plus smarter and probably wealthier) than I (just like her twin, incidentally), has been mistaken for my older sister a couple of times recently.

I don't think I want to make too much of it, because probably the reason has more to do with my actions than how we each look. Still, as a proper older brother, I will make fun. Of course, she's married, has a career she likes, and has her crap together, so whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AND she has a great dog and all you have are pet cockroaches. Oh wait, was that your NY apartment?