Saturday, April 4, 2009

Seriously? Not a single comment on the chinchillas?

I thought that rant was hilarious. I don't even need to read it really. Just a gander at the snooty, unsuspecting chinchillas is enough to set me off.

Oh well.

So, you know how some weeks you really get a lot done at work, clear up the clutter in your inbox and manage to sort out the blueprints that'll lay the groundwork for the rest of your career? Yeah, me neither.

On the plus side, I did buy an attractive hat. In the other column though, it's the kind of hat you can only get away with wearing if you're particularly hip and, more-to-the-point, not lugging an extra 10 pounds of girth about just in case of emergency (like in case I retrospectively realize I really DID want that pound of cheese I ate last night).

You can't be too careful.

3 comments:

Papier Girl said...

was it manchego? if so, you'd be totally validated for eating a pound of it.

Laura said...

I laughed at the chinchillas, but I'm easily amused so that doesn't mean much.

Daniel Harrison said...

Thanks Laura! You're sweet. I'm going to read it again right now!

@Chubbs: Blech manchego! It was triple creme brie or something equally healthy.